Monday, September 22, 2008

So I haven't really been able to post much on here because my internet at home has been on the fritz and wont work. Oh well! Not much has happened to the coupe since I last posted. I still haven't installed that antenna block off plate because i havent had the time to. I finally got the other pictures from the HQ warehouse shoot. My buddy RyanHerington took them. Here they are:




This past weekend he took some rolling shots of the car, but i am still waiting to get those from him. I have decided to get rid of my white slipstreams and get a set of Rota Track R's in white. So this weekend, I am heading to Fredricksburg to trade my wheels for the new ones. The coupey should look dope after that! I can't wait! The Sumospeed Drift event is this weekend and I also got a media pass for that. I'll post those pictures up once it happens and I edit them. Until next time, see ya!





No comments: